Job TitlePlant Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career with Georgia Metals, a family owned company located in Danielsville, GA that specializes in manufacturing quality metal construction products at competitive pricing.
What We Are Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Starting salary of $35,000/yr
- 5% quarterly bonus based on net profit
- Optional benefits available: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and life insurance
- Job growth and training
- Direct hire opportunity
What You’ll Do:
- Go between liaison during the construction of the new plant.
- Receive incoming material, products and/or supplies.
- Count items received and verify them against packing lists, recording any discrepancies or damage.
- Move materials, products or supplies from the designated receiving areas to the designated storage areas.
- Pull materials or products from storage areas and/or work sites for orders to be processed and move the materials or products to the designated production or shipping areas.
- Lift heavy objects by hand and/or moves material in a safe manner by the use of a hand truck, a gas or electric powered forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Pack materials or products as required on the shipping documents and/or based on the type of transportation applicable.
- Enter all information required on the shipping or receiving documents and/or appropriate forms relating to piece counts, number of containers, weights, number of pallets, and location.
- Review the shipping document to insure all required items are pulled correctly and are included for the shipment.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist in the training of staff.
- Responsible for the hiring and terminations of associates.