Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitleFinancial Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
This position will have an active role in maintaining financial records, financial reporting, budget preparation and income/expense variance analysis.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in P&L and Budget Analysis, month end close, preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience in the staffing industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of Accounting/GAAP
- Must be able to complete projects timely and accurately
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and sit for up to 4 hours
- Prepare and Analyze monthly financial expenses and revenues versus budget and prior year for assigned cost centers
- Provide financial recommendations to managers in order to drive business results
- Support, review and audit assigned cost center Annual Budgets
- Assist the Business Development team in creating pricing models for multimillion-dollar client proposals
- Track financial interactions with customers, employees, and temporary staff and review trends with management
- Analyze performance of acquired companies and report evaluation to management
- Prepare monthly journal entries and input to the general ledger
- Maintain reporting systems to collect and generate relevant financial information
- Assist in preparation of annual financial information to be provided to external auditors
- Make recommendations in data processing activities related to the finance function
- Prepare ad-hoc financial data for Division Managers and Senior Management
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Assist in financial planning and capital investments
- Monitor fixed assets and monthly depreciation
- Assist in onboarding new companies during acquisition
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Financial Analyst job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply