Payroll & Invoice Specialist II
Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitlePayroll & Invoice Specialist II
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Payroll and Invoice Specialist II
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Payroll Specialist provides administrative and operational support primarily for Payroll and other accounting-related functions within the corporate Finance department. The payroll specialist will be responsible for processing weekly and bi-weekly payroll for over 8,000 associates, creating SOPs to provide organizational efficiencies, driving departmental KPIs, performing various accounting functions, answering daily payroll questions, and providing excellent customer service.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Previous payroll experience
- Accounting experience (preferred)
- Experience with Avionte
- Excellent client focus and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Proficient problem solving/analysis and teamwork skills
- Strong technical capacity
- Must be thorough and able to take initiative
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
- Some travel, up to 10%, may be required
- Serves as the primary resource for the weekly and bi-weekly processing of all associate payroll
- Understanding of the Pay/Bill process
- Understanding of how the Pay/Bill process interacts with Avionte
- Handles daily payroll with Branch personnel and associates
- Assists with general accounting duties
- Owner of departmental KPIs
- Creates standard operating procedures for payroll and essential back office functions
- Visits branches and key clients to drive payroll process improvements and efficiencies
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Payroll and Invoice Specialist II job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply