LocationPeachtree City, GA
Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitlePayroll Administrator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Payroll Administrator with MAU in Newnan, GA. Join the global company and world leader in the material management business!
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- FPC or CPP Certification preferred not required.
- 1-2 years' of experience administering payroll and benefits
- Knowledge of ADP Vantage.
What We Offer:
- Part Time position.
- Competitive pay.
- Health Benefits.
- Great work environment.
- Contract Position.
What You’ll Do as a Payroll Administrator.
- Process semi-monthly payroll including verifying entries and making corrections as needed; process all payrolls and benefit changes; enter new hires and terminations.
- Partner with HRBP to answer all payroll questions.
- Ensure accurate pay period, monthly, quarterly and annual balancing and tax reconciliation.
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports pertaining to payroll and human resources requirements.
- Assist in the administration and communication of programs coordinated through the HR Department (i. e., annual raises, bonus payments and open enrollment)
- Administer all employee benefit programs including enrollments and terminations.
- Sync weekly, semi-monthly and monthly reports from benefit providers and Market Link to ADP.
- Ensure timely payment of benefit invoices and follow up for all vendors.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees and provide them with appropriate contact information needed for problem solving action and/or dispute resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties responsibilities and safety requirements required for the Payroll Administrator position.