Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Teller in Greenville, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU, we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills and customer service demeanor
- Bank/credit union experience is preferred
What We Offer:
- Business hours (Mon 6:45AM-4:30PM, Tues 8:30AM-4:30PM, Wed 8:30AM-1:30PM, Thurs 8:30AM-5:30PM, Fri 6:45AM-5:30PM)
- Starting to pay of $12.00-$14.00/hour, based on experience
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Monthly performance incentive package available for hire
What You'll Do As A Teller:
- Spend 3 days per week at the Piedmont branch and 2 days per week at the Greenville branch
- Greet and welcome members in a courteous and professional manner
- Provide prompt, acute, and efficient member transactions and services
- Receive cash and checks for deposits to accounts, payments, etc.
- Disburse withdrawal request. Follow company policies and procedures to ensure proper cash verification and hold requirements
- Accurately post transactions to appropriate accounts
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the teller area
- Promote, explain, and cross-sell products, services, and specials
- Ensure that teller station is properly stocked with forms, brochures, supplies
- Balance cash drawer daily. Research and resolve any discrepancies, report any unresolved discrepancies to supervisor
**Resume must be uploaded with application in order to be considered**
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Teller Position.