Employment TypeDirect Placement
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Join MAU with our client in Augusta, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Certified Public Accountant, you will beresponsible for compiling monthly financial statements and preparing corporate and individual income tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 2+ years of experience with a CPA firm
- Fundamental knowledge of income tax basis financial statements
- Experience with:
- QuickBooks desktop and on-line programs
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prepare and file sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Compile monthly financial statements for a variety of clients
- Assemble corporate, partnership, and trust income tax returns
- Research and answer tax notices received from the taxing authorities
- Arrange individual income tax returns
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply