Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Interviewer position is responsible for three primary functions: recruiting, scheduling and interviewing for various clients based on order specifications. Interviewers are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists and/or Onsite Managers to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Associates Degree (preferred)
• HR certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
• 1-3 years of professional work experience
• Experience working with general public
• Experience in Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor (preferred)
• Experience working with HRIS (preferred)
• Strong computer skills, include Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be flexible with schedule, but maintain a strong sense of urgency with tasks
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, written and verbal
• Must have Customer/Client focus
• Proficient organizational and time management skills
• Strong Teamwork orientation and strategic thinking skills
• Must pay great attention to detail
• Strong business acumen
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours
• Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
• Must be able to lift 5-20 lbs. periodically
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
• Some travel will be required
• Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports.
• Regularly review work orders and interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to ensure staffing goals are met.
• Assist in planning and running recruiting events such as job fairs.
• This position will be onsite at our client location and will be responsible for sourcing candidates for site for the same client within a 20-25 mile radius.
• Interview candidates for all transactional and project accounts.
• Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals such as the MAU website, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.
• Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews and orientations.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Onsite Interviewer job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply