Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleBranch Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Branch Coordinator with MAU in Norcross, GA. As the Branch Coordinator, you will provide support to the Branch manager and employees by, assisting in daily office needs, perform basic Human Resource responsibilities and managing the branch general administrative activities.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Some college in business (preferred)
- Experience with HR, Accounting and/or professional administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and a variety of computer systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 - $17 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Branch Coordinator:
- Report the previous day’s sales to Sales Team, Branch Manager, Business Manager, and General Manager
- Collect and file invoices from the Sales Team
- Collect and file Delivery pick tickets with signed delivery invoices
- Deposit checks and cash from the previous day’s sales.
- Run negative inventory report daily; investigate the cause and adjust inventory
- Collect and code for accounting all branch purchase receipts
- Create PO’s for vendors and receive product as it is delivered
- Print labels for yard signage
- Perform other duties as necessary including customer service
- Assist in the stocking, pricing, cleanliness of product
- Cycle counts weekly done on the Ground cover, Top selling items, bag goods, janitorial and safety supplies and areas determined by management
- Order uniforms for branch employees as needed
- Print Safety Topics for each week
- Create and manage a cleaning schedule
- Ensure cleaning forms are being completed each week
- File previous week's forms
- Create a folder for new hires and print paperwork needed
- Confirm all company vehicles have the forms required in the Vehicle Accident Kit (Red Folder)
- File weekly truck inspections
- Report branch availability for EBUZZ newsletter
- Enter discarded product into CounterPoint inventory
- Assist Dearing accounting and Human Resources.
- Learn functions of POS software CounterPoint to help with customer service and new hire training
- Provide new employees with new hire paperwork, orientation, and training
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Branch Coordinator position.