Executive Assistant/Office Manager
LocationAtlanta , GA
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleExecutive Assistant/Office Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager provides administrative support to the President in a one-on-one working relationship, while also keeping the office in running order and oversees the in-house studio running project management on various projects.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree or higher (preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience supporting senior level management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong time management skills for yourself and others
- Proficient detail orientation
- Excellent decision making and problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work well under pressure and in high stress environment
- Must be a self-starter with a very high sense of urgency
- Work closely and effectively with the President to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Manage President’s calendar; scheduling calls/meetings; rescheduling when necessary
- Complete executive’s expense reports in a timely manner
- Act as Primary POC for Braves tickets allocation and distribution; also tracking salesperson/client usage of tickets
- Coordinate all events held in the Training Center: recruiting happy hours, networking events, training sessions, company offsite meetings, etc.
- Coordinate all internal employee appreciation events: baby showers, engagement parties, monthly birthdays, company happy hour events
- Coordinate 3Ci participation in local career fairs: registration, marketing collateral, give aways/swag
- Stock and order all 3Ci promo items through local vendor
- Act as CONNECT show primary contact; book guest, manage studio schedule, provide release information post-filming; coordinate all logistics for any offsite filming
- Create and post 3Ci WTM; write script, share with team and post weekly on Fridays
- Manage and oversee all 3Ci and executive’s social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Take charge of setting up new hire desk: computer set up, welcome basket, scheduling of bio video and headshot for website; ensures written bio is completed
- Keep office in tip-top running condition: helps with drinks/snacks restock in café and training center
- Act as Primary POC for Kolbe; sending, printing, getting information to managers etc.
- Head the MAU Safety project
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Executive Assistant job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply