Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleClaims Processor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Claims Processor through MAU. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with health insurance billing
- Experience with health insurance coding is a plus
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently while embracing a team environment
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $28K per year (dependent upon experience)
- Health benefits
- Climate controlled environment
- Conveniently located in Augusta, Georgia
What You’ll Do As A Claims Processor:
- Follows up with carriers and takes the appropriate action(s) once the health insurance claims have been submitted to ensure they process correctly
- Pursues workers’ compensation claims for several of our clients
- Works denial management accounts for several of our clients
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Claims Processor position.