Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleAdministrative Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Administrative Coordinator with MAU. Property management group is seeking a full-time administrative office assistant to support operational activities. Experience working in property management is preferred. This is a great fit for a person with a strong sense of focus and organization.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office specializing in tenant and vendor relations
- Experience in Construction Documentation, Specifications, Bid documentation, Construction Administration
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Timeliness and dependability
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great Hours ( Monday – Friday, First Shift 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
What You’ll Do As An Administrative Coordinator:
- Support filing system for leases, contracts, insurance certificates, vendors and property maintenance schedules
- Support book keeping activities for commercial properties
- Help with scheduling and calendar management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Administrative Coordinator position.