Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleBilling Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Billing Coordinator with MAU in Augusta, GA. Start your career at one of the world’s best-known multi-industry companies!
What We Offer:
- $14 - $15 based on experience.
- Health benefits.
- Conveniently located in Augusta, GA.
- Great work environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school degree and/or equivalent (college preferred in finance and business fields)
- Detail-oriented and thorough to generate reports based on sales data.
- Proficiency in data entry.
- High proficiency in Excel is a must.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience with Invoice support.
- Ability to work independently to support team goals.
What You’ll Do as a Billing Coordinator.
- Maintain existing electronic database system
- Prepare, review and send billing statements.
- Follow and report the status of delinquent accounts.
- Review accounts and support senior billing coordinator.
- Filing orders and invoicing
- Answering phone calls to support records.
- Input data into spreadsheet data for inventory transactions.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Billing Coordinator.