Human Resources Clerk
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleHuman Resources Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Human Resources Clerk
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Human Resources Clerk provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at MAU in the Corporate HR Department.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree in human resources or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working standard office equipment
- Physical Demands:
- Ability to sit or walk for up to 8 hours, to lift 20lbs periodically and 50lbs on occasion, climb 5 flights of stairs multiple times a day
- Provide administrative support for data and record entry into HRIS
- Provide clerical and operational support to other human resources staff
- Perform HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Respond to reference checks, verifications of employment status and court orders for benefits
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality
- HR projects and other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Human Resources Clerk job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply