Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleLab Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Lab Technician with AIT in Augusta, GA. As the Lab Technician, you will maintain documentation of the results and a safe work environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of stable work history
- Strong math skills
- Experience in an industrial lab
- Textile (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 to $18
- Health benefits
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
What You’ll Do As A Lab Technician:
- Maintain equipment in proper working order
- Practice safe work habits
- Calculate results and maintain proper documentation
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Lab Technician position.