Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleOffice Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as an Office Manager with MAU in Augusta, GA. This position requires QuickBooks experience, see details below. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary $40,000 a year!
- Great work schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Conveniently located in Evans, GA
- Great work environment
- On the job training
- Paid vacation
- Personal Time Off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great exposure: Support Sales Manager / Vice-president, superintendents and President in the Augusta and Savannah markets.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school degree and/or equivalent (college preferred)
- 1-year experience in a construction environment
- Ability to work independently to support team goals.
- General accounting and banking knowledge to maintain accurate records
- Must keep detailed records and a clean filing system and work area.
- Computer aptitude and willingness to learn and process needed data and communicate via letters
- Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks experience required.
- People skills and a willingness to articulate and professionally handle communication with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Organizational aptitude to manage the processing and maintaining of all files.
What You’ll Do as an Office Manager:
- Enter, file and pay all invoices for 5 separate companies
- Maintain file management system for all
- Reconcile multiple company accounts and credit cards
- Receive and file sales contracts, run cost analysis in QuickBooks, close each property in QB, and file accordingly
- Provide consistent administrative support for all office personnel and superintendents in the field
- Receive process and communicate all warranty claims. This includes contacting various subcontractors to schedule warranty appointments, working with the warranty company with all current and outstanding warranty items
- Spreadsheet data input for inventory transactions
- Maintain vendor records and make sure all COI’s are current
- Retrieves mail from the Post Office, UPS opens and processes
- In charge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Office Manager