Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitlePart-time Secretary
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Secretary with MAU at our client in Augusta, GA. As the Secretary, you will assist members and guests, manage the front office, and perform a variety of data entry tasks to support the mission of the client while providing an overall welcoming environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Some college in business and finance (preferred)
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11 - $12 per in a salary structure
- Great hours - 20 hours per week over 3 days
- Mon., Thurs., and Fri.
- Great work environment
- Part-time Opportunity
- 20 hours of paid vacation
- Accrued sick time (up to 20 hours)
- Paid holiday falls on holiday falls on a regularly scheduled work day
- Eligible to contribute to a retirement plan
What You’ll Do As A Secretary:
- Review event requests in Ministry Platform to ensure they are complete
- Manage the workflow for automated Ministry Platform processes such as guest card responses and prayer requests
- Update member information in Ministry Platform
- This includes address changes, births, deaths, membership transfers, etc.
- Enter care cases into Ministry Platform as directed
- Support the Grief Ministry process
- Manage Ministry Platform and name tag requests
- Assist Communication Team and Data Team as time permits
- Answer phones and respond appropriately (answer questions, forward to staff, etc.)
- Greet guests at main administrative building and provide assistance as appropriate
- Manage client email account
- Field mercy requests and follow mercy procedures
- Sort incoming mail and packages
- Check eFax routinely and route appropriately
- Maintain postage machine
- Issue lake keys to members when requested
- Order/maintain office supplies, printer paper, binding coils, and laminating sheets
- Balance petty cash box monthly
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Secretary.