Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleReceiving Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Receiving Clerk with MAU in Augusta. Join the team that has been building specialty vehicles for 95 years. You will be responsible for administrative and strategic day-to-day support of the Fabrication Team. Duties performed will be related to inbound and outbound logistics, both domestic and international.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have experience in receiving support (preferred)
- SAP experience
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to work third shift (9:30 PM – 4:00 AM)
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 - $13 per hour
- Health benefits
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Receiving Clerk:
- Documents and verifies items received by inspecting conditions of items
- Compare count / measure items to purchase order and packing list
- Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying & identifying information
- Prepares shipments by labeling containers
- Determines method of shipment by examining items to be shipped, destination, time, etc.
- Ship items by verifying information
- Maintains highly organized shipping and receiving area and materials anticipating supply needs
- Performs housekeeping tasks to keep aisles and work areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Assist in moving parts from rack to rack
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Receiving Clerk position.