Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Receptionist’s role is to perform all duties related to the applicant flow in an efficient and timely manner. As a Receptionist, this person will interface with MAU branch personnel, corporate support, and applicants.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focused
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Time Management
- Answer phones in a positive and supportive manner to provide a great applicant or customer experience.
- Assist applicants with starting the electronic application in the MAU lobby or through the web.
- Assist MAU Associates with any questions that might be posed through the MAU lobby in a helpful and timely manner.
- Ensure that the MAU Staffing Team receives accurate and timely phone messages so that prompt response can be obtained.
- Ensure that MAU customer messages are forwarded to the correct MAU point of contact and follow up to ensure the message was received.
- Assist with input of any application information or hiring documents and correctly scanned into the MAU database.
- Ensure that hiring documents are properly identified and scanned into the associates file.
- Ensure that criminal background check documents are in que and being promptly received and updated in the MAU database.
- Assist with making ID badges for associate orientation.
- Verify social security checks in E-Verify.
- Assist with verifying education and employment history and document in the MAU database.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening. This position does not offer sponsorship Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply