Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleRepair Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Repair Technician with MAU in Augusta, GA. Join the team that for the past 15 years has delivered Mobile Telecom Expense Management and Managed Mobility Services to Fortune 1000 clients and some of the nation’s top Private companies. As the Repair Technician, you will monitor inventory and fix broken devices.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience fixing devices
- Previous experience fixing mobile devices for a retailer
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Ability to handle fragile and complex wireless equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 - $14 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday, First Shift (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
What You’ll Do As A Repair Technician:
- Fix broken IPhone and Galaxy Devices
- Open product boxes, verify items are correct
- Monitor repair part inventory
- Order supply stock when low
- Maintain a spreadsheet with what type of phone was fixed and what was fixed on that device
- Learn a variety of phone and wireless device check-in software
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Repair Technician position.