Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitlePayroll Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Payroll Specialist with MAU in Lithonia. Join the team that provides high quality services with history that dates back to 1946. This company is known for its commitment to safety, sustainability, efficiency and time-critical, accurate service.
What We Are Looking For:
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, HR and payroll systems
- Ability to sit at least 8 hours per day and perform keyboard operations at least 6 hours
- Must be able to stand and climb stairs as required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour (with potential for growth)
- Direct hire opportunity
- Health benefits
- Great work schedule, First Shift
- No rotating shifts
- No weekends
- Employee Reward Program
- Great working environment
What You’ll Do As A Payroll Specialist:
- Process payroll for 1600+ employees
- Accurately and confidentially preparing and reviewing payroll checks, vacation checks, and benefit deductions for employees
- Overseeing compliance with state and federal regulations, as well as compliance with company policy in regards to payroll issues and time clock administration.
- Duties to include administrative functions using the phone, computer and communicating with people
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Payroll Specialist position.