Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Receptionist’s role is to perform all duties related to the applicant flow in an efficient and timely manner. As a Receptionist, this person will interface with MAU branch personnel, corporate support, and applicants.
- Benefits-In-A-Card (BIC)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Marketplace Chaplains
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation time
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- High school diploma
- 2-years clerical experience
- Customer service skills
- Data entry experience
- Proficiency in general office equipment and software packages
- Experience in a related industry or human resources
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Assist with answering phone calls and taking messages.
- Greet applicants and schedule applicants for interviews and testing.
- Coordinate daily interviewing schedule with Staffing Specialists/Interviewer
- Prepare employee orientation packets for miscellaneous staffing accounts.
- Assemble and maintain custom orientation materials by customer.
- Maintain weekly applicant flow and collate.
- Administer skill testing.
- Personnel files include I-9s, W-4s, reference checks, orientation documentation, and applications
- Verify applicant identification and copy if necessary for applicant file.
- Document personnel file with appropriate information from work orders including start date, pay rate, customer name and supervisor, length of assignment and job description.
- Verify completion of medical questionnaires.
- Distribute employee paychecks as instructed.
- Alert Staffing Specialists to impressive applicants for immediate placement possibilities.
- Review all employment applications.
- Update rosters weekly and distribute, if necessary.
- Type, maintain and file appropriate reports and correspondence as required.
- Prepare reception area and waiting areas at close of day (magazines, papers, etc.).
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply