LocationAlbion , IN
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleStaffing Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for processing work orders from customers, recruiting, screening, and hiring personnel to work order specifications. The Staffing Specialist should develop and maintain continuous applicant flow as required by the client.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- 2-year Associate’s degree in a related field
- Communications, business management, human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting
- HR Certification (preferred)
- Clear working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Hire for client capacity
- Administer company policies and procedures
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Develop and update orientations for new and current clients
- Set up new pay and bill rates with manager’s approval
- Receive, process, and analyze work orders from customers
- Communicate and resolve with customer any invoice non-payment
- Case management of injured employees during working hours to include accident investigation and completion of accident/injury report and worker’s compensation packet
- Determine the job the employee will return to after they have been released from the doctor
- Attend unemployment and workers compensation hearings
- Maintain excellent level of customer service by establishing predetermined levels of candidates in Kanban pools to ensure employees are ready to start positions at all times to meet customer needs
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Staffing Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply