Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Receptionist’s role is to perform all duties related to the applicant flow in an efficient and timely manner. As a Receptionist, this person will interface with MAU branch personnel, corporate support, and applicants.
- Benefits-In-A-Card (BIC)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Marketplace Chaplains
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation time
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- High school diploma
- 2-years clerical experience
- Customer service skills
- Data entry experience
- Proficiency in general office equipment and software packages
- Experience in a related industry or human resources
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Answer and route all incoming calls and take messages if necessary for appropriate operations staff.
- Distribute applications to applicants in a professional manner and verify applications are completed as required.
- Answer applicant questions pertaining to current job opening or the application process.
- Answer MAU Associate questions pertaining to tax forms and other employee paperwork.
- Retrieve availability calls and document accordingly.
- Review web-based applications and approved based on applicant’s credentials to work for the company.
- Perform data entry of applications and resumes into Avionte.
- Produce copies of all supporting documentation required in support of the application and employment screening process.
- Make sure front lobby is supplied with the appropriate company literature and the area is clean and orderly.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation for each employee, including such information as I-9’s, E-Verify’s, education verification, orientation paperwork, insurance documents, EEO’s 8850’s, IDs, interview results, and drug screen results.
- Complete I-9’s and E-Verify within 3-day window of orientation.
- Order 8850 forms, Global Cash Cards, and other supplies for the office.
- Assist with orientations.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply