Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Interviewer position is responsible for three primary functions: recruiting, scheduling, and interviewing for various clients based on order specifications. Interviewers are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- HR certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
- 1+ years of human resource and recruiting experience
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training
- Use staffing software to search, pre-screen applicants, and maintain documentation for a variety of clients
- Regularly review work orders and interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to ensure staffing goals are met
- Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews and orientations
- Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals such as the website, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.
- Answer phones in a positive and supportive manner to provide a great applicant or customer experience
- Assist applicants with starting the electronic application in the lobby or through the web
- Assist Associates with any questions that might be posed through the lobby in a helpful and timely manner
- Ensure that the Staffing Team receives accurate and timely phone messages so that prompt response can be obtained
- Assist with input of any application information or hiring documents and correctly scanned into the database
- Ensure that hiring documents are properly identified and scanned into the associates file
- Assist with making ID badges for associate orientation
- Assist with verifying education and employment history and document in the database
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Interviewer job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply