Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleBranch Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Join the MAU team in Greenville, SC as a Branch Coordinator. The Branch Coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects of branch operations through report management, assignment management, office supply management, and various other efforts.
- Assist branch staff.
- Develop office reports.
- Track pay/bill charges.
- Assist or conduct pre-employment screening and assessing.
- Order and maintain branch office supply levels.
- Request and manage maintenance on branch facilities.
- Performs office orientations as necessary.
- Payroll processing when needed.
- Maintain active assignments within Avionte – MAU’s applicant tracking system.
- Manage pay and bill rates within the system.
- Make payroll corrections as necessary.
- Assist in daily administrative tasks as necessary to support the staffing, recruiting, and account management efforts of the office.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 year degree/Associates degree
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to operate in a professional office environment
- Ability to work with others
- Health Benefits
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Full time Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities