Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleCollections Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Collections Specialist with MAU at Resurgent Capital in Greenville, SC. As the Collections Specialist you will contact borrowers and negotiate mutually acceptable resolutions to their delinquent accounts.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in third party collections industry
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Basic computer skills including intermediate typing skills
- Ability to sit long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Great Hours
M-TH 9 AM - 6 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
What You’ll Do As A Collections Specialist:
- Contact consumers to offer repayment methods
- Negotiate resolutions on assigned accounts either with the customer and/or a third party
- Obtain full & complete information on accounts to ensure proper disposition
- Manually dial these accounts or work with the auto dialer
- Work alone to meet monthly goals and/or work with the team to make sure the team goals are met
- Create and maintain daily reports
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Collections Specialist position.