Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeContract Associate
Temporary short term role lasting up to 6 months
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Interviewer position is responsible for three primary functions: recruiting scheduling and interviewing for various clients based on order specifications. Interviewers are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing.
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Great work environment
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Health Club Reimbursement program
• Additional Supplemental benefit programs
• 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Opportunity for advancement
• High School Diploma/GED
• Associates degree (preferred)
• HR Certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
• Must have 1-3 years of professional work experience
• Must have some experience working with the general public
• Experience working with HRIS (preferred)
• Strong computer skills, include Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient communication skills, oral and written
• Excellent teamwork orientation and collaboration skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Must have customer/client focus
• Proficient attention to detail
• Excellent strategic thinking and strong sense of urgency
• Ability to stand/walk for us to 8 hours
• Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours
• Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports.
• Regularly review work orders and interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to ensure staffing goals are met.
• Interview candidates for all transactional and project accounts via in-person interviews and phone screens.
• Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals such as the MAU website, Indeed, Craigslist, etc…
• Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews and orientations.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Interviewer job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply