Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleAdministrative Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Administrative Coordinator with MAU at Road & Rail in Greenville, SC. At Road & Rail, safe, efficient rail operations are essential to our customers for getting their products that are delivered by rail properly distributed to consumers. Through the integration of our multiple competencies, Road & Rail Services can provide a comprehensive solution to rail operations for plants or terminals for various industrial commodities. As an Administrative Coordinator, you will perform the essential functions required to ensure compliance with the company and customers’ procedures.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to safely operate vehicles with either a standard and/or automatic transmission
- Must be able to enter/exit a vehicle with a vehicle door opening clearance of no more than 12 inches
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written
- Ability to communicate telephonically and with two-way radios
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient organizational and prioritization skills with ability to multitask
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
What You’ll Do As An Administrative Coordinator:
- Efficiently provide administrative support
- Meet the deadlines associated with corporate paperwork
- Perform housekeeping duties as required by site management
- Embody the ETHICAL practices and CORE VALUES of the Company. This is accomplished by:
- Always doing what’s right – be honest, never lie, cheat, steal or violate policies
- Treating all people with the utmost respect and dignity
- Be loyal to the Company and our customer
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
***A resume must be submitted to be considered for this position***
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Administrative Coordinator position.