SAP Security Administrator
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleSAP Security Administrator
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the SAP Security Administrator, you will Provide User Administration, Authorization Administration, monitoring and security concepts for SAP security in the assigned company systems in accordance with company standards and rules. This Administrator will also support the implementation of changes and enhancements within the SAP systems as they relate to the area of SAP security.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ years of experience in IT Security also accepted
- 3-5 years of experience in following areas:
- SAP administration and SAP audits processes and procedures
- SAP user account management (primarily in SAP NetWeaver 7.x environments)
- Relating business rules and directives to grant access to SAP system(s)
- Working with users on problem determination and resolution per business and management rules
- 1+ years’ knowledge of MS Office Professional
- Knowledge of German language and German culture (preferred)
- Provides daily support for user access to SAP systems in the company including analysis and resolution of all reported authorization problems, set up for new users, removal of user id's and changes to access levels for existing id's
- Participates in the development of SAP security for new or enhanced system functionality as part of project teams and within the company implementations
- Supports processes to review access on a regular basis with approvers and management
- Delivers support for SAP vendor access to SAP systems and administration of SAP's Online Support System (OSS) / SAP net system
- Implements and carries out routine SAP security monitoring procedures, including the use of the SAP Audit Information System
- Perform other duties as assigned by operations supervisor
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply