Talent Acquisition Manager
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Talent Acquisition Manager
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
Driven by a customer-centric focus and Lean Six Sigma methodologies this position will lead MAU’s outsourced recruiting service delivery team for MAU’s corporate and branch locations. Is accountable for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum four years of corporate recruiting or HR experience
• Lean manufacturing experience (preferred)
• CPC, PHR or other relevant certification (preferred)
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, oral and written
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong collaboration skill and teamwork orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient decision making and project management skills
• Strong leadership and problem solving/analysis skills
• Excellent strategic thinking
• Proficient business acumen
• Strong financial management skills
• Excellent attention to details and results driven orientation
• Ability to take the initiative
• Must possess an assertive, outgoing personality
• Ability to lift 5-20 lbs. periodically
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
• Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
• Some travel may be required
• Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in talent acquisition.
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with HR and hiring departments while leading the talent acquisition processes.
• Work with hiring managers to clarify/understand position requirements, develop recruiting strategies and lead internal/external recruiting activities.
• Assist in creating recruitment brand, advertising and recruiting materials.
• Manage strategic recruitment efforts including social media, job boards, affiliations, professional networks, etc.
• Screen/present qualified candidate to hiring managers for consideration.
• Coordinate phone and on site interviews with hiring managers and interview teams.
• Facilitate post interview meetings with interview teams.
• Coordinate internal/external offer negotiation, offer, acceptance, and follow-up
• Responsible for managing Co-op and Internship programs including recruiting at colleges/universities and compensation structure.
• Have knowledge of hiring process, benefit policies, and relocation policies as they relate to internal & external positions.
• Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly HR meetings.
• Responsible for detailed reporting on critical metrics including: First Pass Yield, Time to Fill, Cost Per Hire, Time to Fill and Customer Satisfaction Survey (Candidate and Client)
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Talent Acquisition Manager job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply