Job TitleExecutive Assistant
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as an Executive Assistant with MAU. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Must have working experience as an executive assistant
- Experience working as a project manager and coordination of multiple deliverables
- Some flexibility to assist on a weekend when necessary for events
- Customer and vendor relations for billing and project specifics
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, such as Excel and Word Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be able to handle prolonged indoor office activity
- Serve as a gatekeeper, routing calls and correspondence accordingly
- Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail
- Understanding of new technologies to improve efficiency in office communications
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Great Hours (First Shift, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
What You’ll Do As An Executive Assistant:
- Track and provide ongoing Project Status Updates to the Leadership Team
- Assist the Operations Management team in generating project assignments
- Track resources daily and staffing logistics
- Work with the Operations Team on project material acquisition
- Manage Project Details: Insurance needs, special requirements as needed
- Work with the Operations Team in developing and implementing an Inventory system
- Manage Project Logistics for our teams, to include lodging and travel, etc.
- Work with Operations and Leadership to develop and implement a training program for our field teams
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Executive Assistant position.