Job TitleAssessment Administrator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, and outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships, and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
This is in entry level role with MAU focusing on overseeing the administration of the Team Member Career Battery Assessment (TMCB) and Automated Production Simulator (APS).
- Full-time schedule Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Holiday Pay and PTO
- Vacation time
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent – Preferred Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- 1-2 years training experience in a manufacturing environment
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration and Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Coordinates distribution and collection of secure test materials
- Administers tests in accordance with the established testing guidelines and schedule
- Provides and completing all test documents to the appropriate branch location by established deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all testing materials, test logs, and other test documents provided by Development Dimensions International (DDI).
- Provide written & verbal interpretation of test results
- Provide proper documentation in Avionte of all testing and schedule outcomes.
- Ability to work in a professional team and independent environment
- Ability to provide informative data to support branch staff with evaluation and planning efforts
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply