Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Recruiting Coordinator will interface with MAU branch personnel, corporate support, and customer leadership to include Human Resources, Management, Supervision, and Purchasing.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Collect, distribute, and upload candidates’ applications/resumes, assessments, and other documentation in Avionte and/or Magna ATS.
• Review and respond to email in the Magna inbox
• Set up instant schedulers as needed
• Assist with creating any client specific metrics/reporting.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma – required
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
• Strong problem solving skills
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in fast paced, intense work culture and have the ability to adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Ability to lift 5- 20lbs periodically
• Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
• Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply