Job TitleStaffing Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, and outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships, and tailored business.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for processing work orders from customers, recruiting, screening, and hiring personnel to work order specifications. They will conduct telephone screens, schedule interviews, and administer payroll. The Staffing Specialist should develop and maintain continuous applicant flow as required by the client.
• 2-year associate’s degree in a related field (communications, business management, human resources)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Proficiency in working with social media to include LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
• Ability to fully leverage online and social media resources to identify, build, and maintain a candidate network
• Service-oriented work environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, business management, human resources)
• HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP)
• 1 -2 years training experience in recruiting
• Consistently orient/onboard new associates to standards established for each customer.
• Maintain applicant flow through a placement of ads, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports.
• Regularly review work orders and interact with customers.
• Conduct skill assessments for candidate selection.
• Receive, process, and analyze work orders from customers.
• Schedule weekly interviews.
• Maintain an excellent level of customer service by establishing predetermined levels of candidates in Kanban pools to ensure MAU has employees ready to start a position at all times to meet customer needs.
• Process and submit payroll.
• Review background screens using applicable guidelines.
• Approve drug screen results.
• Call accepted candidates for notification and congratulatory correspondence.
• Conduct candidate reference checks upon request.
• Perform candidate recruiting including but not limited to web-based sourcing, outbound phone sourcing, and client visits.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply