Job TitleIT Manager
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. Serve as an Agile Coach and Scrum Master, coaching and mentoring team members through setup and transition of agile and scrum processes working with operations team, IT Architects, Systems Analysts and within the IT infrastructure technical team. Run complex technical projects and ensures long-term requirements of systems management and planning. Own the ultimate responsibility for the technical functionality of IT systems and platforms including servers, client applications, tests, key performance indicators and overall technical quality.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- 4 years of related experience in Information Technology also accepted
- 5+ years of experience in IT architecture and IT infrastructure components
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise systems analysis, systems design and systems integration
- 5+ years of experience driving products from concept and ideation through successful launch
- 3+ years working on a team employing standardized project delivery methods (both waterfall and agile)
- 3+ years of experience in IT application and/ or infrastructure maintenance
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- ScrumMaster and/or Scrum Coach certification from a nationally recognized board
- Act as Scrum Master in 2-3 Scrum teams in a Large Scale Scrum Framework, Adapting to company agile framework (based on LeSS) and supporting the team to adapt this new working model
- Assessments of the current team process and recommendations for transitioning to Agile and Scrum methods
- Supplementary training of client staff, as requested, on Scrum processes and procedures
- Recommendations for and support for configuration of Agile sprint management tools (such as JIRA, Confluence, Card Walls, facilities, templates, etc.)
- Reviews/Retrospectives to evaluate progress and make adjustments to plan if necessary
- Lead the planning, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure solutions and platforms that perform to defined functional and operational expectations
- Serve as an IT project manager for small-medium sized projects overseeing resources assigned, conducts status meetings, and effectively communicates the project status to stakeholders as delegated by the Department Manager (Information Technology)
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply