Job TitleSupport Specialist
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This position is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Associate Degree a plus
3-5 years of related administrative procedures
Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Purchasing experience – indirect or similar
Manufacturing background preferred
Performs and coordinates administrative tasks (word processing, document preparation/management and file maintenance as required) related to the daily activities for the department.
- Coordinates preparation of records such as agenda, notices and minutes for department management team weekly meeting.
- Assists with department budget, training records, travel arrangements, expense reports, office supplies and record retention.
- Coordinates management workshops.
- Maintains department web page.
- Maintains time administration for management.
- Creates purchase orders and processes invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Handles special projects related to the department.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, meeting documentations, and video conference for members of the department.
- Supports management to maintain target achievement and task completion as assigned.
- Handles confidential information and material.
- Monitors and communicates to managers deviations on Budget Variance reports, forecasting reports, and SAP activities for the department.
- Department target/status system update.
- Market leading pay with potential for annual salary increases
Long term assignments with opportunity for direct hire by client
401K, Medical, dental, vision, term life, short-term disability, and accidental loss
Paid time off and company paid holidays
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.