Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The clerk performs a variety of secretarial and clerical services in a timely manner as related to the applicant flow to assure an efficient and orderly flow of operations.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associate’s Degree (preferred)
• 2-years clerical experience
• Data entry experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient communication skills, oral and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent teamwork orientation
• Must be thorough and dependability
• Ability to lift 5-20 lbs. periodically and 50 lbs. on occasion
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
• Ability to climb stairs multiple times a day
• Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
• Answer telephones and take messages
• Ensure proper applicant flow process for department is maintained
• Coordinate all administrative tasks assigned to clerical support staff in the division
• Oversee data entry of system for the department
• Oversee testing for the department
• Ensure the process flow for the quality system is maintained
• Assist the Staffing Specialists as needed, including correspondence, scheduling of interviews, and file maintenance
• Advance to the highest level of quality through continuous improvement of the service delivery system and strive to exceed customers’ expectations
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the XXX job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply