Employment TypeContract Associate
Front Desk Receptionist/Clerk- Office Services
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
Under the general supervision of the Office Services Manager, the Front Desk Receptionist/Clerk- Office Services will be responsible for performing a variety of clerical services in a timely manner as related to the applicant flow to ensure an efficient and orderly flow of operations.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 401K (after 12 months of service)
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- 2-years clerical experience
- Customer service skills
- Data entry experience
- Proficiency in general office equipment and software packages
- Experience in a related industry or human resources
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional detail orientation to ensure accuracy
- Strong teamwork orientations with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with answering phone calls and taking messages
- Greet applicants and schedule applicants for interviews and testing
- Coordinate daily interviewing schedule with Staffing Specialists
- Prepare employee orientation packets for miscellaneous staffing accounts
- Assemble and maintain custom orientation materials by customer
- Maintain weekly applicant flow and collate
- Administer skill testing
- Create personnel files for each new employee, verifying I-9s and W-4s
- Personnel files include I-9s, W-4s, reference checks, orientation documentation, and applications
- Verify applicant identification and copy if necessary for applicant file
- Document personnel file with appropriate information from work orders including start date, pay rate, customer name and supervisor, length of assignment and job description
- Verify completion of medical questionnaires
- Distribute employee paychecks as instructed
- Alert Staffing Specialists to impressive applicants for immediate placement possibilities
- Review all employment applications
- Update rosters weekly and distribute, if necessary
- File personnel files of all active and terminated employees in appropriate files
- Type, maintain and file appropriate reports and correspondence as required
- Prepare reception area and waiting areas at close of day (magazines, papers, etc.)
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Receptionist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply