Dental Insurance Verification Specialist
Job TitleDental Insurance Verification Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Insurance Verification Specialist
Start your new career as an Insurance Verification Specialist with MAU near Conyers, GA. Join the team that provides mobile dental services to Atlanta City Schools, Macon/Bibb Schools, Clayton County Schools and Valdosta City Schools. As the Insurance Verification Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients’ health care benefits cover their required procedures. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some college (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience verifying dental insurance
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail to maintain accurate patient insurance records
- Proficient teamwork skills to provide patients with best care possible
- Ability to focus and work quickly to process insurance paperwork in a timely manner
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- This is a Direct-Hire position
What You’ll Do As An Insurance Verification Specialist:
- Contact a patient’s insurance company to verify coverage levels and works with individuals to educate them on their benefits information
- Serve as a valued member of the health care team, helping patients get the medical procedures they need
- Be responsible for entering data in an accurate manner, as it is important to update patient benefit information in the organization’s insurance system and verify that existing information is accurate
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Insurance Verification Specialist position.