Employment TypeContract Associate
SECRETARY AGENT - Property & Casualty
Start your new career with MAU. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
Secretary Agent, located in Covington, GA. Quality, service-oriented agency is not only owned and operated by a family, customers tells them they make them feel like family too. With a commitment to help people with their insurance needs – from homes to auto to boats and more.
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume, professional environment, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in an office environment
- Experienced office skills: pleasure phone manners, filing, clerical, MS Excel and Word
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be trainable with the desire to be licensed (timely)
- Property and Casualty Licensed Agents strongly encouraged to apply
WHAT WE OFFER: (OPTIONAL)
What You’ll Do - Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones: transfer and take messages
- Assist in preparing reports
- Provide exceptional customer service
- May be required to maintain office calendar
- Create, edit and maintain supporting documents
- May be required to accept and document various forms of payments and receipts into systems and ensures payment is processed and properly recorded based upon assigned line of business, account, product area, and/or payment authorization amount
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Secretary Agent.