Inside Sales Representative
Job TitleInside Sales Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Inside Sales Representative
Start your new career as an Inside Sales Representative with MAU at American Credit Acceptance in Spartanburg, SC and expand your professional portfolio. The Inside Sales Representative will solicit the purchase and financing of auto loan portfolios throughout the United States. The position will also participate in telephone-based sales activities and account development in those states within a specific area assigned to you, as well as assisting the outside Business Development Managers in their defined territories.
Lastly, this Inside Sales Representative will also assist with tracking and monitoring all related sales activities through Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SQL database and Excel.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales or Business is preferred
- 1-3 years of Sales and Finance experience
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) & preferably in Dynamics CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Possess good time management skills, highly energetic and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.00 per hour
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Rewards Program
- Exceptional Hours
- 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
What You’ll Do As An Inside Sales Representative:
- B2B outbound calling
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you and the Business Development Managers
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone calls for buy here, pay here dealerships and independent auto finance companies
- Develop, maintain and grow current and potential client relationships within the buy here, pay here and independent auto finance company communities
- Communicate consistently with buy here, pay here dealers and independent auto finance companies on current promotions, marketing information, and training documents
- Create sales monitoring reports and analyses to help manage daily sales activities and track performance
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Inside Sales Representative position.