Job TitleCement Mason
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Cement Mason with MAU near Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been North America’s largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries. As the Cement Mason, you will be responsible for fulfilling the basic role on the production line to ensure daily quotas are met.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be able to work any shift as needed
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand and reach
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $9 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with a $250 prize
- Great hours
- First shift (6:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
What You’ll Do As A Cement Mason:
- Complete tasks related to concrete production
- Collect, and dispose of garbage and production waste according to the organization's waste removal and recycling policies
- Clean production equipment and work areas
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Cement Mason position.