LocationGoose Creek, SC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Carpenter with MAU in Goose Creek, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand up to 12 hours
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Must be computer literate
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.00 per hour
- First shift position available
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Carpenter:
- Measure, cut, and assemble wood according to blueprints
- Operate power tools, apply stains varnishes, and use wood glue to complete a project
- Assemble fabricated parts to make products
- Set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines to surface, cut and shape lumber
- Fabricate parts for wood products
- Set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines to saw, smooth, and shape lumber
- Verify dimensions of parts for adherence to specifications
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Carpenter position.