Job TitleConstruction Laborer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a General Laborer at Wurster Engineering and Construction near Greenville, SC. Wurster Engineering & Construction is seeking several general and semi-skilled construction laborers to join our team for long-term career opportunities with room for growth. Ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to follow instructions, and the willingness to learn. WEC places a high priority on the safety of its workforce, and as such, all employees must comply with the company’s Safety Policies and Procedures. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity with full benefits starting after 90 days.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6+ months of experience in construction
- Valid Driver’s license with less than 6 points
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel up to one week at a time
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- Must be able to work outside in all kinds of weather
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 to $17 per hour
- Health benefits, including dental
- 401K with 3% company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid life insurance
- Yearly bonus
What You’ll Do As A General Laborer:
- Use a shovel or broom
- Operate a skid steer, lull, telehandler, or drill
- Operate a grout plant, shotcrete hoses, concrete pump, air compressor, generator, or other equipment as may be required from time to time
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the General Laborer position.