Customer Service Representative
Job TitleCustomer Service Representative
Employment TypeContract Associate
Customer Service Representative.
Start your new career as a Customer Service Representative with MAU in Newnan GA. Join one of the leading suppliers to the North American domestic appliance industry today!
What We Are Looking For:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- SAP experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Great work environment.
- Health Benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement to Customer Service Manager.
What You’ll Do as a Customer Service Representative.
- The Customer Service Representative will be the main point of contact for assigned customers.
- Review customer release schedules and enter customer orders in SAP.
- Communicate order confirmation and discrepancies (as necessary) to the customer.
- Assist warehouse personnel with shipments to customers.
- Assist materials/purchasing personnel in maintaining awareness of customer materials requirements.
- Assign returned goods authorization numbers to customers and coordinate processing of RGAs.
- Pull reports in SAP to monitor customer accounts (backlog, account receivables).
- Process credit memos.
- Adjust and monitor customer forecast in IP planning tool.
- Monitor Logistic agreements with customers.
- Serve as back-up for the other department members.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Customer Service Representative position.