Job TitleMetal Fabricator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as Metal Fabricator with MAU in Newnan. Join the team that has created and distributed innovations that solves society’s problems through top-tier technology and products for the past 100+ years.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in assembly and disassembly of mechanical equipment
- Ability able to work overtime
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, bend, squat and reach frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have experience in welding, gas cutting and metal fabrication
- Must be able to read and understand assembly drawings
- Must have good computer skills
- Ability to check and adjust machine settings
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Must have initiative and strong time management skills
- Must have good teamwork skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Health benefits
- No rotating shifts
- No weekend work required
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Metal Fabricator:
- Make all types of repairs involving Hydraulic, electrical, mechanical systems
- Safely operate machines around yard, on test track and in and out of buildings
- Vrify that all bolts, parts, nuts hoses etc. are installed properly and tight and torqued
- Capable of setting all MP Dr. Settings (machine computer setting) correctly and making accurate screen prints and saving them on the "V" drive.
- Repair any problems and leaks on machine
- After making any repairs to the machine will check and verify that all fluid levels are correct
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Metal Fabricator position.