Forklift Operator - Warehouse
LocationBeech Island, SC
Job TitleForklift Operator - Warehouse
Employment TypeContract Associate
Forklift Operator - Warehouse
Start your new career with MAU as a Forklift Operator in a warehouse setting at Kimberly-Clark in Beech Island, SC. MAU at Kimberly-Clark is now hiring for jobs with work starting immediately! Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- 1+ years of RECENT forklift experience required
- Ability to work 12-hours rotating shifts
- Ability to standing, lifting, twisting and bending
Must be able to walk 2+ miles per day
Ability to stand for entirety of an 8 hour shift (with two 30 min breaks) or a 12 hour shift (with three 30 min breaks)
Must be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs. on a repetitive basis throughout the day
- Availability to work overtime if needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay at $13 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Smoke-free work environment
- Safety Programs – earn up to $200 a month
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Lunch Vouchers for good deeds
- Opportunities for Advancement
What You’ll Do as a Forklift Operator:
- Operate sit-down forklift receiving products from carrier
- Distribute and issue products throughout production areas
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to storage areas
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following operational use
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Operate material handling equipment such as clamp trucks and cherry pickers
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job – it's about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to on-site assessments, background check, and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the MAU at Kimberly-Clark Forklift Operator.