Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Aran USA, Inc., near Greenville, SC. As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for receiving raw materials and delivering finished products to the warehouses, customers and ports.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to work 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Previous forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health benefits
- Training available
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Receipt of raw materials and delivery of finished products to the warehouses, customers and ports
- Store goods – maintaining proper storage conditions
- Work with ERP data system (Priority) while upholding the required system work procedures
- Containerization of containers
- Keep order and cleanliness of the warehouses in all storage areas
- Participate in annual/periodical inventory count
- Stage raw materials and accessories for the production floor
- Pack finished products – Palletization and wrapping
- Compress raw materials (waste) and transfer to onsite dumpster
- Prepare (construct) boxes for the production floor
- Assist with production lines as necessary
- Load and unload trucks and containers via forklift
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.