Job CategoryQuality Control
Job TitleQuality Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Quality Associate with MAU at IFA Rotorion. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates degree in a technical field (preferred)
- CQT certified (preferred)
- Level 2 certification in an IFA-Rotorion machine center
- 2-4 years in automotive manufacturing environment
- Familiar with "lean" production concepts
- Knowledge of both metric and English measurement systems
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Basic understanding of industrial machines and gauges
- Ability to lead and collaborate with teams
- Must be able to work 3rd shift.
- 10:30 pm – 6:40 am
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to wear a painting suit and respirator
- Ability to work with paints and solvents
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17-19 per hour
- Health benefits
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Quality Associate:
- Act as 1st point of contact for quality issues identified in the value streams
- Accurate and timely entry of scrap tickets into SAP
- Work with the logistics, manufacturing and quality teams and play a key role to reduce and eliminate defects to improve quality of products and processes
- Develop and maintain quality metrics to monitor quality levels of incoming product and internal nonconforming product perform receiving inspections and manage nonconforming material management
- Identify areas for improvement and implement system solutions
- Support and/or conduct the internal operations of parts inspection, process and product audits
- Ensure the cleanliness and order of inspection and test stations
- Carry out special projects and all other appropriate and reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
- All employees are responsible for having an awareness and understanding of Rotorion North America’s commitment to ISO 140001
- Has the authority to hold and/or stop product shipments if it does not conform to the quality requirements
- Has the authority to override any decisions made to ship non-conforming product
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Quality Associate position.