Job CategoryCustomer Service
Job TitleAccount Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at America Credit Acceptance in Minneapolis, MN, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Account Representative, you will be responsible developing, maintaining and growing current and potential client relationships within the Minneapolis market.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Full-time position
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Or 1+ years of customer relations experience (preferred)
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Multi-tasking and excellent time management skills required
- Proficient computer skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated
- Must have competitive mindset
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation ability
- Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Must effectively use cell phone and laptop daily
- Prospect and qualify new opportunities
- Manage and develop relationships with auto dealerships
- Educate new dealers on how to effectively use ACA’s finance programs
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the dealership
- Develop, maintain and grow current and potential client relationships within the Minneapolis area.
- Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contracts
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply